This Agreement made this …………. ………………Day of ………………………..20… between ……………………………………………a company Incorporate in …………………whose registered address at …………………………(hereinafter called the employer) of one part and Mr. ….. ………of Bangladesh Passport No. ……………(hereinafter called the employee) of the other part.
WHEREAS the employer is a Company with its subsidiaries, inter alia carrying on manufacturing/……….. business in ……………and require the worker to be employed in the company or any of its subsidiaries and or management related companies and the employee is desirous of being employed by the employer.
NOW this agreement witness as follow:-
- EMPLOYEE’S DUTIES
The employer shall brief and or explain to the employee with regard to the terms and conditions of employment which include type of works, salary/wages, facilities provided and the standard regulations of the company before commencement of employment.
- PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT
- The employment contract shall be for a period of ……years from the date of arrival.
- This agreement may be extended by mutual agreement subject to the approval of relevant
- The employee shall serve a probationary period of (3) months from the date of arrival during which the employer may terminate his employment if the employee does not perform his work employee hereby acknowledges that the employer shall retain the discretion to determine whether the work performed by the employee were of satisfactory standard.
- EMPLOYEE’S PHYSICAL CONDITIONS
The employee hereby acknowledges that this agreement being first certified that he is medically fit for employment by the medical practitioner appointed by the employer.
- SALARY @ PER MONTH
The employee’s salary shall be in accordance with the rate provided similar to salary given to local workers.
- WORKING HOURS
- The employee shall perform 8 hours work daily ( rest and meal time shall not be included). Any additional work done beyond the normal working hours (hereinafter called overtime’ shall be rewarded in accordance with the rate provided in the local employment act.
- Any overtime shall be performed unless duly authorized by the Factory Manager or any other authorized personnel of the company.
- ADEQUATE WORK
Subject he provision of the employment act, the company shall be bound to provided the employee with sufficient work suitable to his capacity for the duration this agreement.
- The employer shall provided free accommodation
- The employee shall be accommodated in a house/room shared with reasonable no of
- The employees is strictly prohibited to bring in friends or relatives to stay in the quarters.
The employee shall be responsible for his own food, drinks and clothing.
- MEDICAL BENEFITS
Medical facilities are provided by the employer.
- ANNUAL LEAVE, SICK LEAVE AND PUBLIC HOLDAYS
- Annual leave and public holidays are in accordance with the terms and provisions contained in the local labour Law.
- The employee shall, after examination by the doctors in the local government hospital at he expenses of the company, be entitled to paid/sick leave not exceeding in the aggregate number of days prescribed in the local in the local employment act.
- Any employee who wishes to take leave must obtain prior written approval three (3) days in advance subject to the approval from the employer and ensure to report for duty on time.
Whenever necessary the employer shall provided free suitable transportation to and from between workplace and employee’s quarter.
- EMPLOYEE’S INSURANCE COVERAGE
The employer shall provide insurance coverage like workmen compensation scheme or Personnel Accident Policy for the employee against accident during the course of employment.
- INCREMENT AND BONUS
The employer is not bound to give bonus and increment, any bonus or increment given shall be at the sole discretion of the employer.
- AIR PASSAGE
- The employee will provided his own air passage from Bangladesh to ………
- Upon completion of the employment contract, the employer shall provided the employee a free air ticket to go back to Bangladesh.
- If any employee prematurely terminate this agreement b before contractual period, he may do so his own expense to go back to Bangladesh.
- The employee shall not be allowed to gain from employment with other individual institution or organization during the period of employment.
- The employee shall not be accompanied by his family or friends.
- The employee shall not commit gross misconduct or breach any of the rules and regulations regarding discipline and work.
- The employee shall not commit any crime during the contractual period.
- The employee shall not strike or involve in any strike or instigate other to strike.
- The employee shall not collect any money from any worker by force or whatsoever reasons.
Recruiting License No. 1006
A. H. Tower, 7th Floor, Plot No. : 56
Road : 2, Sector : 3, Uttara Model Town
Attention : Dr. M. Asaduzzaman
Chairman & CEO